2023-24 CORA Team, Player and Ref Fees
Payable to CORA (Interac eTransfer to email@example.com )
on or before Oct 15, 2023
- Team: $50 / team 2023-24 CORA League entry
- Referee: Referee Scheduled League Game Fees Pre-Payments #1: $500
- Player: CORA fee $25 / RAB registered player on Teams TRF
- Staff: Payable to CORA ~$24 / staff (only for the bench staff not registered as a player, ref or manager). RAB direct bills CORA for Zone 2 & 3.
on or before Jan 15, 2024
- Referee: Referee Scheduled League Game Fees Pre-Payments #2: $500
* excludes Zone 1 & 2 Open team scheduling their own referees for ‘Home’ games
Failure to pay by due date: $100/month that fees are outstanding.
Additional Player Registration after due date: additional $25/player making it a total of $50/player
Payable to RAB upon player registration:
- Player: pays RAB fee (RAMP direct registration & online payment) ~$69.50/player
*a registrant is only charged one fee per season regardless of how many roles they fill.
CORA League: Schedules - Scores - Standings - Team Contacts
Check out our InfoGuide
The 10th annual CORA Calgary Classic was held January 27-29, 2023.
Congratulations to all teams!
Visit the CORA Calgary Classic website for more information.
Information available on the Ringette Alberta website.